Pre-Owned Roger Dubuis Easy Diver Ref. RDDBSE0253, automatic watch, features a 46mm steel case with a black ceramic bezel surrounding a black dial on a black rubber strap. Functions include a small seconds sub-dial and black stick hour markers, stainless steel crown, and stainless steel lugs. The watch has a 300m water resistance. Try on and enjoy this Pre-Owned Roger Dubuis Easy Diver and other pre-owned luxury timepieces at our La Maison Yamron Boutique located at the Waterside Shops in Naples, FL ->
The Roger Dubuis Easy Diver line. The name is probably taken from “Easy Rider,” and evokes a spirit of confident yet calm entrance into the elements. The watch doesn’t “prepare” for diving, it simply does without notice while minding itself and focusing on other matters such as remaining shiny and full of class. The shape of the Easy Diver case is very unique. The flared edges near the lugs present a visual attraction that is difficult to explain. Seeing it brings recollection of antique emblems, shields, or heralds. A signal of affiliation on your wrist. Other elements of the watch are far more modern in comparison. The large screws in the lugs that secure the strap, the carbon fiber accents and dial in certain models, and the oversize crown are all contemporary touches in an otherwise classic looking dive watch.
About Roger Dubuis
Roger Dubuis started his career at Longines in the late 1950s, and founded his own atelier in 1980 after 14 years of developing complications in Geneva for Patek Philippe. He took commissions to design new complications for major brands for several years. Carlos Dias, a designer for Frank Muller, joined Dubuis to launch the brand. The Roger Dubuis Manufacture in Geneva was founded in 1995. After four years of development, in 1999, the company unveiled first watches that were fully designed and developed in-house. In 2001, Roger Dubuis built his manufacturing facility in Meyrin on the outskirts of Geneva. n 2005, the Excalibur collection was launched, equipped with Double Tourbillon Skeleton movement. In August 2008, Richemont Group acquired 60% of Roger Dubuis. In 2016, the group has acquired the remaining 40% of the company. Co-founder Roger Dubuis died in October 2017.
Browse More La Maison Pre-Owned Watches